Check which mode is selected : “Standard” or “Expert”?
It is normal not to receive notification, even if they are enabled.
You will only receive them if your HOOT Tracker :
- is subjected to vibration/motion while being out of reach of your Bluetooth.
If you still want to check that everything is working well :
* Put your HOOT Tracker in charge for few moments to check that it supports the charge
* Move your phone away from the bike (or the other way around) OR if you can’t, simply turn off the Bluetooth on your smartphone for the test time.
* Move your bike with your tracker mounted (make sure you have network).
Ideally handle it outdoors.
* Just 2 to 3 minutes later, a notification will be sent on your phone.
* In the "Map" and "History" tab, you find the last position point of your bike.
* Remember to turn on your Bluetooth.
* Click on your tracker's name in the list of devices in range (if it tells you that it is not connected or that the tracer is not in range: this is normal).
* Check the name is written in the 4° tab of the "Bikes" category on your app.
If after few minutes you do not see the name of your smartphone : Repeat the manipulation one last time.
If this still does not work, remove your tracker from within range: "Forget this device", and repeat the procedure :
Make sure that notifications are activated. If you move your bike while having network, you should receive alerts.
Feel free to charge your tracker and then renew the handling.